Market-leading edge AI platforms and GPU computing.
- ADLINK will showcase its responses to trends in embedded markets including machine vision AI, autonomous systems and robotics at Embedded World Digital 2021
- Product highlights include GPU-based deep learning acceleration platforms, upcoming AI-on-Modules and all new SMARC Starter Kits with a one-stop design-and-order service for Carrier Boards
- ADLINK’s edge innovation will be featured in multiple roundtables throughout the show on the subjects of edge AI technology, ROS-based embedded platforms and industry trends from automation to autonomy
ADLINK Technology Inc., a global leader in edge computing, joins Embedded World Digital 2021 to showcase its edge AI strategy and strengths as an innovation leader enabling machine vision, autonomous systems and robotics. ADLINK will have demonstrations, roundtables and expert live Q&A sessions throughout the show.
ADLINK will feature next-gen modules and platforms with chipmakers NVIDIA, Intel, NXP and AMD, including:
- AI-on-Modules (AIoM) for use in demanding graphics-based applications such as AI and deep learning inferencing at the edge, ultrasound image processing, and video encoding/streaming. Including ADLINK’s newly released COM Express Modules supporting AMD Ryzen Octa- and Hexa-Core V2000 APUs (cExpress-AR), and Intel’s 11th Gen Core processor family (cExpress-TL).
- ADLINK’s new I-Pi SMARC IMX8M Plus Starter Kits and new one-stop design-and-order carrier board service with Gepetto
- GPU-based deep learning acceleration platforms (DLAP) for deploying AI at the edge across industrial applications based on NVIDIA Jetson and Quadro
“Strategic vision is inseparable from innovative products,” said Roy Wan, General Manager, ADLINK EMEA. “At Embedded World Digital 2021, ADLINK is proud to share not just our products and solutions, but our thinking. From the needs of automation today, to the needs of autonomy in the future, the edge is playing a key role.” ADLINK’s Marco Krause, Eddie Liu, Carsten Rebmann and Sven Golda will appear at roundtables on the subjects of edge AI platforms, ROS-based embedded platforms, and an all new Design with ADLINK initiative for increasing time-to-market for edge AI applications.
ADLINK experts will also co-present on joint edge AI topics and solutions within AWS and Intel’s virtual booth; and ADLINK partner Data Spree will be available in ADLINK’s virtual booth to share machine vision AI success stories and use cases in driving the edge together. For researchers and developers in the automation, automobile and electronics industries, Embedded World Digital 2021 offers an opportunity to connect with ADLINK computing engineers and innovation leaders live.
Embedded World Digital 2021 takes place March 1 through March 5. ADLINK guests can register for free here with promo code: ew21456845.